Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome

A special welcome to all of you checking out my blog for the first time. I hope that you can tell from this site that I love what I do. I have to admit that I have not posted here for awhile because I have been enjoying my summer. I have not stopped creating however, I have been selling my cards and such at a local farmers market. But alas the summer is coming to an end, and now it's time to rev up the gears and get creating.

My monthly card and scrapbook classes will begin again in September. The card class is every 3rd Wednesday of the month and the scrapbook class is every 3rd Thursday of the month.
Both classes cost $10.00 and all materials are provided for you.

If you have never taken a class......what's stopping you.?
My classes are small so that intimate instruction can be given, so even if you have never done anything like this before you will be guided all the way.
My classes are fun, always lots of laughs and it's a great way to detox from our always to busy of a life.
My classes are inexpensive, where else can you go out for an evening, have snacks and a drink, have a fun time with others like you and come home with a beautiful creation that you can keep or give away for only $10.00.

Perhaps you are already an experienced paper crafter. Well, I also have something for you.
PMS Night (Pizza, Music and Stamping) Cost is $5.00 and is the 3rd Friday of every month.
A night to come a complete those projects that you have on the go or try something new.
But who wants to get out all the stuff, organize it and then have to put it all away when you're done. I DO.
You come to my house work on your projects using top quality stamps, inks, and tools, have some pizza, listen to some music, then when you're done you just walk away NO CLEAN UP!

If you are interested in attending one of my classes or PMS Night post a comment with your name, number and email address and I will be glad to contact you and give you instructions on how to get to my home. I am located about 10 minutes north of St. Albert, Alberta. I screen all of my posts and will not make them visible to other viewers.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Valerie