Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well, as you can see, I have not posted for a while. After the craft fair (which, by the way went incredibly well) I put the stamps, inks and papers away. In the new year I will be back at it. Holding classes, workshops and getting ready for Valentine's Day.
I would like to thank everyone who supported me in my endeavours this year. Deciding to leave work to pursue my stamping passion full time was not an easy decision and I am truly grateful for my family and friends who told me that this is what I should be doing.

To everyone I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas, may the spirit of the season remain with you throughout the coming year. May you have an abundance of health, happiness and harmony in 2010.

God bless and happy creating.
Valerie